Parkinson induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) transplant plan explained by Dr. Jeanne Loring.
Listen to Dr. Jeanne Loring’s stem cell elevator pitch for stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease at the 2013 California Institute of Regenerative Medicine Grantee Meeting.
- Negotiating the mine field in the quest for a Parkinson’s disease cell therapy with Dr. Jeanne Loring.
- Fetal brain cell transplant for Parkinson’s disease produced mixed results.
STEM CELL BIOLOGY
The Stem Cell Podcast
Please check out this new episode of The Stem Cell Podcast featuring our CSO, Dr. Jeanne Loring, as she discusses iPCS therapies and their use with highly endangered species. Listen to podcast here.
- Dr. Jeanne Loring discusses building a stem cell matrix.
- Dr. Andrés Bratt-Leal presents the latest news in stem cell research.
- Future of Individualized Medicine 2019 with Dr. Jeanne Loring.
- Listen to Dr. Jeanne Loring discuss the concerns of stem cell tourism.
- Genomics-based quality control for stem cell therapy: Parkinson’s disease by Dr. Jeanne Loring.
- Stem cells – the future: an introduction to induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
- Dr. Jeanne Loring discusses the use of stem cells to help prevent the loss of endangered species.